Amore Cruise Connection aim to provide you with a stress free Glasgow to Southampton Cruise Connection .Allowing you to connect with your cruise.
We are delighted to be able to take bookings for Cruise Connections with Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas, Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Apex and MSC Virtuosa cruises from Southampton. We are able to offer these Cruise Connections after receiving approval from the Cruise Lines and all relevant parties.
We are delighted to announce that you can now book your cruise connection for your 2025 cruise from Southampton at 2024 prices.
You can book your cruise connection along with your cruise at Thorne Travel.
Amore Cruise Connection aim is quite simple to provide cruisers with a stress free Glasgow to Southampton Cruise Connection for cruises of 5 nights or more.
Pick ups are available from Paisley (Abercorn St 12:30am), Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station , stance 23 (1am), Bothwell Services (1:15am) (Northbound drop off is Hamilton Services), Gretna Services (2:45am) and Lancaster. Premier Inn (4:45am)
We are able to provide travel on our Glasgow to Southampton cruise connections for wheelchair passengers.
At Amore Cruise Connection we know that fellow cruisers enjoy their comforts. As such we believe that the Mercedes coaches that operate on our Glasgow to Southampton Cruise Connection provide that level of comfort. We only use full size coaches on our Southampton service. Once you hand your luggage to your driver and board the coach feel free to sit back and relax as you travel from Glasgow to Southampton by coach in the knowledge that the next time you see your luggage will be at Southampton Cruise Terminal. Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises passengers luggage will be collected from the coach and delivered to their cabin door.
We are a small family run business. Members of the family have been involved in buses, coaches and taxis for over 30 years from driving through to operating our own vehicles,
Amore Cruise Connection was formed after we discovered that the Glasgow to Southampton Cruise link that existed pre-covid was not returning and we had received approval from the cruise lines we connect with and all associated parties.
We became cruisers in 2017 and members of the family have travelled by different ways. Some have flown ,some have driven and others have travelled from Glasgow to southampton by coach . Whilst Coach travel is not for everyone it is in our opinion the easiest and least stressful option. No turning up early at airports, waiting in line to check in, collecting your luggage at the other end and still having to get to the cruise terminal. Driving whilst in your control still brings it's own restrictions. Travel by train is not always convenient sometimes requiring changing trains and transferring your luggage yourself. Travel on our service, once your luggage is onboard the next time you see it is at Southampton Cruise Terminal. Royal Caribbean and Celebrity cruisers will have their luggage delivered to your cabin door. Allowing you a stress free start to your holiday.
Although we primarily set up to provide a Glasgow to Southampton Cruise Connection . We are not limiting our service that we offer to cruisers. Whether you are a group, organisation or business and you require to organise coach travel. Why not give us the chance to provide you with everything you need to make your travel connections.
Must be under 16 on date of departure
Must be under 16 on date of departure
Must be under 16 on date of departure
We value our customers, so feel free to call during normal business hours.
To ask questions or book our Glasgow to Southampton Cruise Connection .
Telephone us on 07940797003
Alternatively you can book your cruise connection in our online shop or along with your cruise at Thorne Travel.
20 Beithglass Avenue, Skelmorlie, PA17 5BG, United Kingdom
email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All Bookings are subject to the Company's Booking Conditions & Procedures.
2. Coaches as a minimum have air conditioning, toilet, seatbelts & reclining seats. WIFI enabled coaches are utilised when available but cannot be guaranteed.
3. Passengers are required by law to wear seatbelts at all times whilst travelling on the vehicle except for emergencies. Visiting the WC whilst the vehicle is in motion is classed as an emergency. It is the responsibility of each individual passenger (or accompanying adult in the case of children under the age of 14) to ensure that they comply with this law ( it is not the drivers responsibility) Any passenger moving around the coach whilst in motion does so at their own risk.
4. All passengers are requested to provide the company with a mobile telephone number, and that the phone is charged and switched on when travelling. Every effort will be made to contact missing passengers.
5. Passengers are requested to report to their designated departure point 15 minutes prior to their departure time. Coaches will wait no longer than 10 minutes after designated departure time, for late arriving passengers.
6. Adequate time has been allowed in our operating schedule to ensure safe arrival at Southampton Cruise Terminal in time for cruise departures.However there may be insufficient time in the event of road traffic accidents, road closure or diversion, weather conditions or other acts of god. Therefore Amore Cruise Connection Ltd cannot be held responsible for any such delays. Our office and drivers are able to communicate with the relevant cruise line operation department to inform them of any such delays. It is solely the decision of the cruise line as to whether or not they delay departure for late arriving passengers.
7 Whilst we do not place a restriction on the amount of luggage passengers may take on cruise connection services. However we do ask that each piece of luggage is limited to 20kg (44Llbs) to meet Health & Safety requirements concerning the manual handling of luggage by drivers.
8. All luggage and other personal belongings are carried at the owners risk and whilst the company accepts responsibility for the unloading of luggage from the luggage holds under the coach, hand baggage and other personal possessions left inside the coach will be the passengers own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal items.
9. It is the passengers own responsibility to ensure that they correctly identify their luggage, particularly prior to joining the coach for the homeward journey and when leaving the coach at your destination. Any cost incurred by Amore Cruise Connection Ltd to return luggage to the correct owner or to retrieve luggage left in error at either the port or any departure or return point, will be entirely at the passengers own expense.
10. Any loss or damage to luggage should be reported at the time of such loss or damage. Amore Cruise Connection Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any such loss or damage unless it is caused by the proven negligence of the company.
11. Amore Cruise Connection Ltd cannot guarantee to accomodate groups of passengers wishing to travel on the same coach but boarding at separate pick up/ departure points.
12. Amore Cruise Connection Ltd welcomes passengers with disabilities. However we do require to be informed of any disability at the time of booking. The company kindly advise that whilst the driver may give assistance to passengers with disabilities this does not extend to actual physical handling of the passenger. Disabled access seating can only be guaranteed if prior notice at time of booking and a DDA booking form has been completed.
13. Child car seats/ booster seats for infants/children can be fitted to the coach seat and must be pre booked prior to travel. All car seats/booster seats must be provided and fitted by the parent/guardian. These must be removed from the vehicle at the port/return destination.
14. Certain items are not permitted to be carried inside the coach for safety reasons. These are child car seats and wheelchairs (except in coaches adapted to accomodate them and with facility pre booked) walking frames, pushchairs, mobility scooters or oxygen cylinders. These items may be carried at the discretion of the company in the luggage hold provided the company was notified at the time of booking or 1 months notice prior to departure.
15. Amore Cruise Connection cannot be held responsible for the rearrangement of travel for any passenger taken ill or injured whilst on the cruise or deemed unfit to travel. Any necessary alternative arrangements made by the customer or cruise line shall be at their own cost.
16. Cancellation of Amore Cruise Connection Bookings will be subject to a £25 per person cancellation charge providing a minimum of 28 days prior notice to departure is given. Cancellations of bookings within 28 days of departure will incur a 100% cancellation charge. A receipt invoice for insurance purposes will be provided where applicable.- Refunds are available subject to a £25 per person administration charge, alternatively you can transfer your booking to a future cruise connection with no additional cost..
17. Amore Cruise Connection Ltd will not tolerate foul or abusive language, or behaviour directed to its employees or anyone employed in relation to our sevice. In such cases travel facilities booked may be refused at the discretion of the company or driver.
18. Amore Cruise Connection Ltd reserve the right to withdraw a service / services when circumstances dictate it to be necessary. In such circumstances ample notice will be given to affected clients to enable alternative arrangements to be made.
The coach departs from Buchanan Bus Station at 1am on your cruise departure date.
Yes, we have wheelchair accessible vehicles available upon request.
Our cruise connection service only connects with cruise lines which we are approved by. These are all advertised on our website.
We will endeavour to provide group travel to an organisation or group if possible.
No, we do not take on private hire work and prefer to concentrate on our cruise connection services.
We require a booking form to be completed once you have booked your cruise connection. This allows ourselves to ensure that we meet all passenger requirements and are able to provide passenger numbers and any relevant information to the relevant services for your cruise line.